- Wind Myths Debunked: Experts clarify how wind energy functions in a power system
- America's Power Plan on Energy Storage: Highlights the many ways renewables can be integrated short of storage
- Flexibility in 21st Century Power Systems: From the Clean Energy Ministerial
- Market Mechanisms for Resource Adequacy and System Security: Framing the Issues: Workshop paper from the Regulatory Assistance Project and the Center for International Relations
- Meeting Renewable Energy Targets in the West at Least Cost: Analysis for the Western Governors Association by the Regulatory Assistance Project
- The Trouble with Capacity Markets: From Windpower Monthly.
- The Power of Transformation -- Wind, Sun and the Economics of Flexible Power Systems, and Executive summary, International Energy Agency, 2014.